php 3.0.7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
love_bug

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: php 3.0.7 Reply with quote
hi, I've recently upgraded my phpbb 3.0.6 to 3.0.7,
it was working fine, and now suddenly i am not able to log in, i get following error :

Quote:
You are not a member of the required group!

As far as i know I have all the settings right, is it because they changed group table structure etc?
here my settings.
Code:

require_once './extensions/Auth_phpBB.php';
$wgAuth_Config = array(); // Clean.

//$wgAuth_Config['WikiGroupName'] = array('Registered users','Global moderators','Administrators');       // Name of your PHPBB group

$wgAuth_Config['WikiGroupName'][] = 'Registered users';
$wgAuth_Config['WikiGroupName'][] = 'Global moderators';
$wgAuth_Config['WikiGroupName'][] = 'Administrators';
                                                // users need to be a member
                                                // of to use the wiki. (i.e. wiki)
                  // This can also be set to an array
                  // of group names to use more then
                  // one. (ie.
                  // $wgAuth_Config['WikiGroupName'][] = 'Wiki';
                  // $wgAuth_Config['WikiGroupName'][] = 'Wiki2';
                  // or
                  // $wgAuth_Config['WikiGroupName'] = array('Wiki', 'Wiki2');
                  // )

$wgAuth_Config['UseWikiGroup'] = true;          // This tells the Plugin to require
                                                // a user to be a member of the above
                                                // phpBB group. (ie. wiki) Setting
                                                // this to false will let any phpBB
                                                // user edit the wiki.

$wgAuth_Config['UseExtDatabase'] = false;       // This tells the plugin that the phpBB tables
                                                // are in a different database then the wiki.
                                                // The default settings is false.

//$wgAuth_Config['MySQL_Host']        = 'localhost';      // phpBB MySQL Host Name.
//$wgAuth_Config['MySQL_Username']    = 'username';       // phpBB MySQL Username.
//$wgAuth_Config['MySQL_Password']    = 'password';       // phpBB MySQL Password.
//$wgAuth_Config['MySQL_Database']    = 'database';       // phpBB MySQL Database Name.

$wgAuth_Config['UserTB']         = 'phpbb_users';       // Name of your PHPBB user table. (i.e. phpbb_users)
$wgAuth_Config['GroupsTB']       = 'phpbb_groups';      // Name of your PHPBB groups table. (i.e. phpbb_groups)
$wgAuth_Config['User_GroupTB']   = 'phpbb_user_group';  // Name of your PHPBB user_group table. (i.e. phpbb_user_group)
$wgAuth_Config['PathToPHPBB']    = '../';         // Path from this file to your phpBB install.

// Local
$wgAuth_Config['LoginMessage']   = '<b>You need a Sikkimonline phpBB forums account to login.</b><br /><a href="' . $wgAuth_Config['PathToPHPBB'] .
                                   'ucp.php?mode=register">Click here to create an account.</a>'; // Localize this message.
$wgAuth_Config['NoWikiError']    = 'You are not a member of the required group!'; // Localize this message.

$wgAuth = new Auth_phpBB($wgAuth_Config);     // Auth_phpBB Plugin.

thank you.
love_bug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
nevermind it's solved Smile

Yea phpbb they have changed group name i guess lol.

"Registered User" was "REGISTERED" in database table and all other group names were in cap.
root
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: