Missing argument 1 for Auth_phpBB::__construct() [solved]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolferey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Missing argument 1 for Auth_phpBB::__construct() [solved] Reply with quote
Edited: Forget I ever asked, I saw in the readme the thing you needed to add at the bottom of localsettings was different from what was on mediawiki. Adding what the readme said, and fixing the password error fixed the problem!
solved now Smile

Old post:
Hi,

I get the error Missing argument 1 for Auth_phpBB::__construct(), called in C:\web\smnotest\wiki\LocalSettings.php on line 160 and defined in C:\web\smnotest\wiki\extensions\Auth_phpbb.php on line 205

after I tried to do what http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PHPBB/Users_Integration said. I am currently using phpBB3 RC8, and Mediawiki 1.11.0. Here are the steps I did:

Installed phpBB3 RC8 in the smnotest/phpBB3 folder, made a database called "smno", fresh install no modifications done. Then I installed mediawiki in the smnotest/wiki folder, fresh install selecting norwegian bokmål as language (since this will be for a norwegian site).

I then copied the Auth_phpbb.php and iAuthPlugin.php to wiki\extensions, and modified localsettings.php adding what http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PHPBB/Users_Integration said at the bottom, and made a wiki group in phpBB3.

When I then refreshed the wiki, I got the warning along with many otice: Undefined variable: aConfig in C:\web\smnotest\wiki\extensions\Auth_phpbb.php on line 211 (and more lines).

What could be wrong? Surprised
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: