it doesn't autologin...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alyx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: it doesn't autologin... Reply with quote
The wiki is using the phpbb_users table for authorization, but it doesn't autologin to phpBB and vice-versa.

I'm using MediaWiki-1.12 and a new install of phpBB-3.0.1
The wiki is non-english, I'm using only one database.

I had an issue with sessions in MediaWiki recently. When I tried to edit a page, session data got lost. Maybe it has something to do with it.

Code:
"Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and logging back in."

The same error in MediaWiki-1.11. But I solved it with editing wiki/includes/GlobalFunctions.php - I commented out the line
ini_set ( 'session.save_handler', 'files' );
(thanks to the guy at the helpdesk on my webhosting)

any ideas?
root
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello Alyx,
Please see this post as I think it answers what you are asking about. http://uber.leetphp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=143
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: