Notice: Undefined variable:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Notice: Undefined variable: Reply with quote
Using Mediawiki 11.1.0/phpbb3.0/php 5.05, and Auth_phpBB 3.0.2, I keep getting a number of errorlines written on each page:
Notice: Undefined variable: result in /xxx/xxxxx/public_html/wiki/includes/Title.php on line 1112
Notice: Undefined variable: result in /xxx/xxxxx/public_html/wiki/includes/Title.php on line 1112

as soon as I enable Auth_phpBB.
The code in Title.php doesn't get me any further:
Code:
if ( !wfRunHooks( 'userCan', array( &$this, &$user, $action, &$result ) ) ) {
  return $result ? array() : array( array( 'badaccess-group0' ) );
}

Any clue would be most welcome...
root
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I do not register a 'userCan' hook. I would double check your config. Make sure it's all setup right.
crusso

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I get this exact same message as soon as I installed the plug-in and it is config correctly to the best of my knowledge. did anyone come up with a solution to this?
root
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
crusso wrote:
I get this exact same message as soon as I installed the plug-in and it is config correctly to the best of my knowledge. did anyone come up with a solution to this?

Hello crusso.

It was found via your support ticket that you had set $wgAuth_Config['PathToPHPBB'] to a URL. It should be a path instead.

This seems to be a common problem and I will look into making the directions more clear in a future release.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    php|uber.leet Forum Index // General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: